Please read this Privacy Statement carefully and review it periodically as we will routinely update it if/when there are changes to our privacy practices. You can determine when this Privacy Statement was last revised by referring to the date it was “Last Updated.” If we make any material changes to this policy, we will post a notice on our homepage prior to the changes becoming effective. By continuing to access or use the Site, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the practices described in this Privacy Statement, please do not provide us with your personal information or interact with the Site. If you have any questions, please contact us by sending an email to info@FlyInStyle.co.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may obtain personal information about you from various sources, including this and other FlyInStyle websites, mobile applications, when you call or email us or communicate with us through social media, or when you participate in events or other promotions. We also may obtain information about you from our parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties.
The types of personal information we may obtain include:
- Username and password for the account you may establish on our sites
- Name, addresses, email address and telephone numbers
- Date of birth and gender
- Credit/Debit card number(s), including associated security code(s), billing address(es) and expiration date(s)
- Flight Information
- Information necessary to facilitate travel or other services, including terminal or gate arrival/departure
- Passport number, nationality and country of residence
- Information you provide by interacting with us through social media, including photographs
- Location information, such as the real-time geographic location of the device on which you install our mobile applications
- Shopping behavior and preferences, and a record of the purchases you make on our websites
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties
In addition to obtaining your personal information, when you visit our websites or use our mobile applications, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons, and pixel tags. Collecting such information helps increase the functionality and user-friendliness of our site and allows us to tailor our sites or ads to better match your interest and preferences and make shopping and purchasing merchandise more convenient for you. The information we may collect by automated means includes:
- Information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type)
- URLs that refer visitors to our sites
- Dates and times of visits to our sites
- Information on actions taken on our sites (such as page views and site navigation patterns)
- A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses our websites
- Search terms that visitors use to reach our sites
With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. Please refer to your Browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Register you for membership at our websites, and manage and maintain your account on the sites
- Provide products or services you request
- Process, validate, confirm and verify your purchases (including by processing payment card transactions, arranging returns and refunds, and contacting you about your orders)
- Maintain a record of the your purchases and your electronic shopping baskets on our sites
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you
- Enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media
- Publish your testimonials about FlyInStyle, including on our websites and blogs, and on social networks (if we choose to publish your testimonial, we will include only your first name, last initial, city and state)
- Manage your participation in our events, sweepstakes and other promotions
- Tailor our products and services to suit your personal interests and the manner in which visitors use our sites, applications and social media assets
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our sites, mobile applications and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our sites
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users
- Identify and authenticate visitors
- Enforce our Website Terms and Conditions
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies
In some cases, we may combine the information you provide through the FlyInStyle with personal information we have collected about you from other sources. We may use the combined information for purposes described in this section, such as to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you about products, services and events that may be of interest to you, and for other promotional purposes.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), (ii) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell, merge or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation). Following such a sale, merger or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information.
You can manage your email and notice preferences by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any of our, or our affiliates, marketing emails or by adjusting your email preferences using the online account you may establish on our sites. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from promotional email messages, we may still need to contact you with important transactional information related to your account and your purchases. For example, even if you have unsubscribed from our promotional email messages, we will still send you confirmations when you make purchases on the Site.
You may manage how your browser handles Cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our sites’ features. In addition, disabling cookies may cancel opt-outs that rely on cookies, such as web analytics or targeted advertising opt-outs.
FlyInStyle may use geographical targeting information collected from your mobile device. When you use our mobile application or visit the Website on your mobile device, however, you may choose not to share your geo-location details with us by adjusting the device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year.
To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by FlyInStyle pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact info@FlyInStyle.co.
If you would like more information about your choices please contact us at info@FlyInStyle.co.
SAFE HARBOR PROGRAM
FlyInStyle is a participant in the Safe Harbor program developed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and (1) the European Union and (2) Switzerland, respectively. We have certified that we adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles agreed upon by the U.S. and (1) the E.U. and (2) Switzerland, respectively. For more information about the Safe Harbor and to view our certification, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Safe Harbor Web site. If you would like to contact FlyInStyle directly about the Safe Harbor program, please send an e-mail to info@FlyInStyle.co.
PRIVACY PRACTICES OF THIRD PARTIES
FlyInStyle may provide links to websites outside of our network throughout our site. However, FlyInStyle is not responsible for the content, privacy policies and personal information collection, use, and disclosure practices of any website to which it may link. If you decide to visit third-party Web sites you should review their policies to understand how these sites will treat your personal information
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
FlyInStyle is committed to protecting the Personal Information you share with us. When we transfer sensitive personal data (for example, credit card information) over the internet, we protect it using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. We utilize administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please note, however, no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
We recommend you take every precaution in protecting your Personal Information when you are on the internet. For example, change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, and make sure you use a secure browser. Do not share your login credentials with anyone. You should also sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our sites. Please note that we will never ask for your FlyInStyle account user name or password via email.
Social Community Areas
We may provide areas on our Website where you can publicly post information about yourself, can communicate with others, or can review products, restaurants, merchants and submit media content. Prior to posting in these areas, please read our Terms and Conditions carefully. The information you post may be accessible by other consumers and companies and may appear on other websites or web searches, and therefor this information could be read, collected, and used by others. For example, if you post your email address along with a public restaurant review, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. We have no control over who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so please use caution when posting any personal information.
CONNECTING THROUGH SOCIAL NETWORKS
FlyInStyle offers login through social network authentication giving users the opportunity to interact with friends and to share media or activity on social networks. If you are logged into both FlyInStyle and a social network, when you use the Site’ social networking connection functions, we will link your social network account with your FlyInStyle account if the email addresses match. If the email addresses do not match, we ask you if you want to link them and you must validate that you control the accounts. If you are already logged into FlyInStyle but not logged into your social network site, when you use the Site’ social network connection functions, you will be prompted to enter your social network web site credentials or to sign up for the social network.
If you are not currently registered as a FlyInStyle user and you use the Site’s social network connection functions, you will first be asked to enter your social network credentials and then be given the option to register and join FlyInStyle. Once you register with FlyInStyle and connect with the social network, you will be able to automatically post recent FlyInStyle activity back to your social network. Please refer to the privacy settings in your social network account to manage the data that is shared through your account.
FlyInStyle does not direct its websites to children under the age of thirteen. We require registered users of the site to be at least eighteen years old. If we learn that a user is under eighteen years of age, we will promptly delete any personal information that the individual has provided to us.
HOW TO CONTACT US